The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
How adorable. If you are missing a baby, PLEASE do not come looking at my place.

The first goat we almost bought was named Skittles.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks!

I dont trust that dog with strangers. I have no doubt in my mind that if some one attempted to steal anything, break into our house or harm me she would attack. Which is good, she's the type of dog we need around here. She's my protector.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL thanks. Yea they are different in color but thats what I wanted. Most of my does are black so I wont buy a black buck. I want more color in my herd. Lol

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OK, I guess I will not attempt to take her, but I can wish can't I? :cool:

You know I have a poodle that will attack anyone faster then any of the other dogs. We had a stray cat in the barn and he killed it. I hated to see that but we have so many babies, I think "Sparky" thinks that is his job. He is just a little poodle. My big dogs will just go check out the other dogs. Sparky has bit several people if they come into the house and we are not home (friends of course).

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
I have two poodles and they are the friendliest things lol. It is my GSD that you have to RUN from if you come over. Tyson LOVES to "herd" the goats aroung though..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts