[attachment=1:hez2ob17]sweet pea 018.jpg[/attachment:hez2ob17]

note she is mostly empty
[attachment=0:hez2ob17]sweet pea 019.jpg[/attachment:hez2ob17]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh she never was tattooed I found out, so 3 weeks ago when I tattooed the girls I did her as well. But I am not so sure i did a great job on her :worried: It only really matters if she wins grand Champion -- which of course would be awesome but I doubt it as there are much more amazing animals out there. But maybe she will place higher then last :shrug: who really knows until Saturday.

This show has me in KNOTS as I am so worried about trying to get everything in order (showing is so much work!). I dont' have a way to get them all to the show so I may just bring Angie and Sweet Pea. But of course I want to get my money's worth because i paid for Kitten and Cadence. But I just remembered that Kitten has a CD/T lump :GAAH: So I may just keep her home.

I ran out of time and energy to clip Cadence though she is finally starting to look nice now that she gets more milk (Rhythm left last week)

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I hope Angie acts better for you this time! I have a show Saturday too and I am feeling the same. How am I going to get everything ready? Oh and watch the preggy goat and pray she pops before or after the show! :slapfloor:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts