Pictures (warning"lots") my twin Boer Does with their babys

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by jberter, Apr 30, 2010.

1. jberter

jberter New Member

Had to share pictures of my two girls that were due the 30 of April,, they decided to have their single babys 3 days early. :love: I was there to help if needed and they had them in the afternoon,,Thank God,, just 1 hour apart. Talk about sisterly compatiton,, ha,, So,,, I finaly got a girl out of 4 baby's,,,yeaaaaa.. Kidding season is over around here and I couldn't be happier with my girls,, they are all being super Moms and it shows in the picture with the buck from one Mom double dipping from his Auntie (as she washes her doeling)with his Mom watching,, the stinker,, then he finished off on his Mom... Guess he was sampling all the flavors (like ice cream).. :laugh: They came in this order,, :kidred: :kidblue: Hope you enjoy,, and thanks for letting me share my joy... These babys father is a red Boer,,Fudge is very proud of his kids..http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... s2jZszcte8

2. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Re: Pictures (warning"lots") my twin Boer Does with their ba

:ROFL: That's too funny! Maybe nick name him Baskin Robin. :laugh:

Gina

3. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle

Heehee! You've got some fine babies there! The moms I love their body depth!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

:laugh: too funny LOL

They are Very nice.... :thumb: :love:

5. jberter

jberter New Member

Thank you everyone for the kind comments on my new babys and Baskin Robins nick name might just stick on the boy,, he is a sweet heart and the little doe is right up there to in the sweetness department.. :love: All are doing fine and thanks again for letting a new goat person brag about their kids... :lovey:

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Your welcome.... :) they are something worth bragging about.... :wink: :thumb: