Piddlin Acres Samuri's Geisha

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sixshooterfarm, Oct 26, 2007.

1. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    My poor Geisha, I am so sorry that you had to leave so soon. You meant so much to me and you where my favorite. I am sorry I dident take better care of you and I am so sorry I dident know what was wrong with you, I thought you just had a belly ache from all the acorns. I am so sorry my dear girl, your son will follow in your footsteps in the show ring, and to produce beautiful grandchildren for you. The first baby girl will be named after you. I am so sorry Geisha, I cannot say that enough, I feel like it is all my fault, if I would have been more prepared you would still be out being the herd queen that you are. I am so sorry. Rest in peace my beautiful girl, no more pain will be brought upon you, graze in the green pastures with all your kids. You sweet girl you will terribly be missed, a peice of my heart went with you when you passed and that will never heal! you poor thing. I will always love you!

2. lacy_94

lacy_94 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    North Fla
    awww "HUGS" rest in peace Geisha

3. cute kids

cute kids New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    RIP, geisha. and know that your human mom loved you so much and was so very proud of you. she tried so hard to mend you when you became ill; in spite of all her efforts, you were just too sick. help her to know you understand her efforts and love, and are now at peace and enjoying your kids. let her know that, through you and her, other goats will be spared your pain.
    RIP, geisha. and help your mom to feel peace.

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I'm so sorry that you have this pain of losing your good doe like this. You tried to help with all you had- you couldn't have done more.
    If someone else had been in your position, I know you would have offered words of comfort to them because you know that no one here on earth knows all. Please do the same thing for yourself- it might not have changed anything had you had all the meds in the world.
    It is clear to me that you care very deeply about your animals and they in turn would be happy to have your care.

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Again, I am so sorry you lost her (((((HUGS))))) She was very beautiful.

6. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    well i cried reading this post
    just remember that she was loved so very much right up till the end & that she is in a better place now & will never be sick again. she has alot of company while waiting for you at the rainbow bridge
    PLEASE do not blame your self. no one knows if any of us wouild have done any better than you did. you gave it your all & she knows that.

7. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    I dont think I have ever met any nicer of people! You guys have such kind words! Geisha was very loved, all my animals are loed, and like everyone on here we try our best to take care f our animals, but sometimes, it is just meant for them to pass no matter what. When they are called up to heaven, they are called, we have no saying in it. The girl will always be missed and will never leve the top of my website as she will always be here on my farm and never out of our hearts!!!

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I so know how you feel. I also did cry reading your post. It brought back the first goat I have lost ever, in August.
    I am sure that Geisha is playing with my Liz and they are having a great time. She will be looking down on you and her family and taking care of you all. :hug: :hug: :grouphug: Hugs from us.