Pixie Dust Piccciieeeessssss!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by LiddleGoteGurl, Dec 18, 2007.

1. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh that is so cool that you know her Beth! I wish I could meet her.. that would be awesome.

Thanks Hailee :).

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

3. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
  4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Pixie is so cute Katherine!!! Miss Piggy looks like a trouble maker! LOL! Great pics! :D

5. eliya

eliya New Member

All your goats are so sweet looking! Pixie's face reminds me of my MiniNubian doe, Daisy.

6. heidi19

heidi19 Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    Katherine, those are the neatest pictures, I just love Pixie's ears, love the white doe, did you say she had only 3 legs?. They are all so great looking. Have a great Christmas, (heidi19) Jan

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    PIXIE PICS!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!

Everyone looks sooooo good Katherine! Pixie is so cute and fluffy! For some reason her expressions remind me of Lyric! I love all of your other girls too!

8. mystic's_mom

mystic's_mom Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    What an adorable herd you have there...

I had a three legged sheep a few years back...it's amazing how they adapt.

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Pixie is so cute!! And I love Piggy, she sure is an in your face LaMancha :lol:

10. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Thanks so much everyone!! I love them sooo much :). Yep, Piggy sure is in your face.. especially if there's grain involved.. then she is more than in your face!! HAHA!

11. Stary Eyed Goat Girl

Stary Eyed Goat Girl New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Bend Oregon
    Wow Pixie is sooooo big!!!!!! she is growing so fast! I can't beleive the last time I saw her she was this tiny little doeling and now she is almost grown up!!
    your doing a wonderful job of being her momy!

12. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Aww thanks Jen :). I know, it almost makes me sad! She is getting so big! Not such a baby anymore! Waah! LOL.

13. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh, and I thought I would tell y'all this.. it is funny. I am sooo bad. Pixie I think is one of the most spoiled goats ever. She gets to do pretty much everything she wants; she "helps" me with chores every morning :D, follows me everywhere, gives me kisses, answers to her name, screams if she thinks I am somewhere where she is not, and holds conversations with me (yes, she really "talks" back!) haha. Oh, and she is trained to jump up on me if I wiggle my fingers because she knows she will get a scratch. LOL. She also, at over 8 months old, is still getting a bottle... because she is completely unhappy if she does not get it. It is her favorite thing! I only put warm water in it, but still... it is going to look pretty ridiculous when she is this big huge adult goat. :)haha!

14. heidi19

heidi19 Guest

Oct 5, 2007
    Pixie will be the envy of every goat in the country, just don't let her know how to run the computer, she could E-Mail every goat Spot around and all our goats will go on strike HA_HA. She is a real special "little" girl I can tell. Oh, have you tried her on a "Binkie"? might help to break her from the bottle. (heidi19) Jan

15. Stary Eyed Goat Girl

Stary Eyed Goat Girl New Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Bend Oregon
    It is good you love her, mine all answer to their name's too and also talk to me! their all such loves! I'm sure glad Pixie get's to know what it's like to live the first class life!!! Bottle and all!

16. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    LOL Haha Jan! :) Yeah, I will be sure to not introduce her to the puter.. that could be a disaster.. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Yeppers she sure is a spoiled young lady. And my favorite young lady in the whole wide world!!! :) :) I love my Pixie Dust!