The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both are ND's and I would greatly appreciate any input anyone has on their conformation. :)

image-3797175750.jpg

Dolce Latte, 7 mo old

image-1683584166.jpg

Caramel Blue, 4 mo old. Sorry her rump is a little slumped. She's still learning to stand :p

Please excuse how glamorous I look in the photos lol

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
For Latte- I am going to say that I love her nice topline, she has considerable length and width (body capacity should come with age, for her). Good straight legs and rear-leg angulation. She blends well and is very uniform throughout. If I were to add to her, I would give her a leveler rump and more brisket extension.

For Caramel- She has nice depth and a fairly straight top, good angulation in her hind legs and a nice brisket. This doeling lacks in length and has a bit of a steep rump (but she may have been a bit of a goof, like you said). She seems to toe out in her hind legs and her front ones aren't too straight.

If I were to place them, your 7 month old would be ahead of the 3 month old, but that isn't really fair because they are at two completely different stages of growth. They seem to have a lot of potential and you should have fun watching them grow.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Caramel's mother scored and 87 on her linear appraisal and a V on her udder soo I'm hoping she turns out really nice.

image-3056054908.jpg

That picture isn't from the best angle but it shows what her hind end usually looks like.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts