The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both are ND's and I would greatly appreciate any input anyone has on their conformation. :)

Shorts Blue Hat Carnivore Goat

Dolce Latte, 7 mo old

Carnivore Dog breed Goat Fawn Companion dog

Caramel Blue, 4 mo old. Sorry her rump is a little slumped. She's still learning to stand :p

Please excuse how glamorous I look in the photos lol

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,911 Posts
For Latte- I am going to say that I love her nice topline, she has considerable length and width (body capacity should come with age, for her). Good straight legs and rear-leg angulation. She blends well and is very uniform throughout. If I were to add to her, I would give her a leveler rump and more brisket extension.

For Caramel- She has nice depth and a fairly straight top, good angulation in her hind legs and a nice brisket. This doeling lacks in length and has a bit of a steep rump (but she may have been a bit of a goof, like you said). She seems to toe out in her hind legs and her front ones aren't too straight.

If I were to place them, your 7 month old would be ahead of the 3 month old, but that isn't really fair because they are at two completely different stages of growth. They seem to have a lot of potential and you should have fun watching them grow.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Caramel's mother scored and 87 on her linear appraisal and a V on her udder soo I'm hoping she turns out really nice.

Plant Tree Working animal Wood Fawn

That picture isn't from the best angle but it shows what her hind end usually looks like.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.