The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Nice!! Very muscular and compact. He has the length and the structure to pull of some pretty nice wether production. If the situation is right.... ;)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
i'm not meat goat breeder but i can appreciate a good one when i see one. grab him quick before someone else does!! HE IS SO WIDE AND STRONG LOOKING! HIS LEGS ARE SQUARELY ON THE CORNERS OF HIS BODY.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
He looks good to me, I don't know enough about conformation yet to really critique.

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
I think you should go for it. It must be meant to be if he is so close to your place! :) He really is a nice boy, and you can at least go check him out before purchasing him.

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
he looks amazing Of course I deal with dairy but he looks so good. take him before some one else does.

·
Registered
424 Posts
From what I can see he looks nice. I agree with going and checking him out. Worse case scenario is you get there and decide he's not what your looking for. Best of luck and if you get him post some more pics for us to see:)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
The one on the ramp( Titan) is only 8 weeks in that pic btw! He is gorgeous! Almost the same pedigree, that is why they are selling Cash. ( Cash is the one I am looking at- the one on the platform)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He is coming home on Sunday. I will post some pics then! I spent 2 hours watching him walk and stand. I like him and I think he looks better in person than on those pics.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts