·
Amber
1,339 Posts
How exciting!!!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yes, I know, but upon inspection of his pedigree he is too similar to another one she has. He (Wrath of Titan) is amazing! He is in the picture above standing on the ramp with his backside towards us. Titan is her homegrown kid!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
They went for a different goat, but upon arrival, that goat was injured and Sunshine Boer goats wouldn't sell him to them. So they liked and bought this one.
In the mean time, they had this other buckling growing up and their daughter decided she would rather keep Titan instead of Cash.

I like Titan better than Cash, but he is only 11 weeks old. I will be watching him as he grows to see how he does. Titan and Cash have almost the same pedigree, so no need to keep two with the same pedigree.

·
Premium Member- Kansas Goat Breeder
1,004 Posts
Titan is a gem! Before he was born, Jen offered to let me buy Booty's (His dam) buck kid, if she had one, but when she had single, 17.8lbs Titan, i think they decided to keep him!! Jen is one of those people that is infectious, and i LOVE talking with her.

·
Premium Member- Kansas Goat Breeder
1,004 Posts
They went for a different goat, but upon arrival, that goat was injured and Sunshine Boer goats wouldn't sell him to them. So they liked and bought this one.
In the mean time, they had this other buckling growing up and their daughter decided she would rather keep Titan instead of Cash.

I like Titan better than Cash, but he is only 11 weeks old. I will be watching him as he grows to see how he does. Titan and Cash have almost the same pedigree, so no need to keep two with the same pedigree.
The other buck they wanted was INCREDIBLE. I was so bummed when they ended up getting another!

·
1,384 Posts

Sending you a pm with my facebook info. Looks like you are building yourself a nice herd.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts