I can't tell ever when our two does are in heat. Last year we bred one, and it didn't take. Want to breed two this fall to have kids in early March (Michigan). We don't have a buck, so have to drop the does off at one of two local bucks. Hope for better luck this year. Please help me know what to look for. If we see clear discharge one afternoon, does that mean to get the does to a buck that day, or too late and wait 3 weeks? Thanks in advance.