The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just talking to Katherine(LiddleGoteGurl), there is a tornado warning where she lives, please pray that they will be ok as well as other nearby residents. :pray:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have been so busy as usual that I haven't even been able to check threads so I didn't find this until now. Thank you SO much for your prayers. We have had tons of rain- way too much. A town that is about 5 miles from us was completely underwater and there was a mandatory evacuation. We are ok though- no fences busted or anything! Thank the Lord.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive :). I know I am on so much less than I used to be, and I am so sorry for that. My life is quite crazy now that the herd is huge and I am going through high school... soo many activities and things to do that I just cannot justify spending much time on the computer. I will keep popping my head in every once in a while to see how things are going and to let you all know that I didn't really fall off the face of the earth. Hugs to all, and good luck with your goaties!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts