Please pray!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goathappy, Jun 12, 2008.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I was just talking to Katherine(LiddleGoteGurl), there is a tornado warning where she lives, please pray that they will be ok as well as other nearby residents. :pray:

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    If you talk to her again let her know I'm praying for her! I know exactly how the tornado warnings go.

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    I pray her and her family is safe. :pray: We had really bad weather north of where I live too. Let us know if you hear anything from her.

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I just talked to her, she said it went by their house, they are ok and so are the goaties :)

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh wow thats scary, so glad they have made it through ok.

6. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Hey everyone!

I have been so busy as usual that I haven't even been able to check threads so I didn't find this until now. Thank you SO much for your prayers. We have had tons of rain- way too much. A town that is about 5 miles from us was completely underwater and there was a mandatory evacuation. We are ok though- no fences busted or anything! Thank the Lord.

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive :). I know I am on so much less than I used to be, and I am so sorry for that. My life is quite crazy now that the herd is huge and I am going through high school... soo many activities and things to do that I just cannot justify spending much time on the computer. I will keep popping my head in every once in a while to see how things are going and to let you all know that I didn't really fall off the face of the earth. Hugs to all, and good luck with your goaties!

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So great to hear from you....Thank God that you are busy with the everyday and not dealing with a disaster!! Hope we see you again soon :)