Please remember the fallen -

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by kelebek, Dec 8, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Please take a moment of silence at 1:00 pm PST today when the Memorial will start for the four slain police officers in Lakewood, WA

Police Sgt. Mark Renninger
    Officer Tina Griswold
    Officer Ronald Owens
    Officer Greg Richards

My heart goes out to their family, friends, and the community.

[​IMG]

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2009/n ... -officers/

2. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa

3. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I watched the funeral today. A lady called into my radio station, saying she passed about fourty cop cars. An incredible sight to see but she vried for miles. Its extrm;y depressing. We have had five officers shot and killed in the last month. My heart goes out to friends and family.
    beth

4. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    :sigh: So sad! :( :tears:

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very sad indeed when those that serve to protect us lose their lives doing so.
    My heart goes out to their families :pray:

6. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Was on my way to Seatac airport at the time of funeral and saw all the cars at the Tacoma Dome, gave me chills......my daughter worked for the Pierce County Sheriff's depart as a deputy and knew some of these officers......I thank God every day that my baby girl left the department when she became pregnant. My daughter told me, she and her unit also frequented the same coffee shop where the shootings took place, she said it was a common place for them to write their reports at the end of shift and collaborated on cases.

God Bless these families that have to move on without their loved ones :pray: