The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....for those involved in yesterday's shootings at NIU. I was shocked when I saw it on the news, that is so sad. I learned this morning that one of the women that died is a distant relation of mine :(

There are still several people in the hospital.

I don't understand how people can do things like this :(

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Yes, we found out about it her at work and everyone paniced. I work at a 2 year college, and we have had our share of issues this year, but thankfully we never have had something like this happen. We are a small college in a small town on a huge lake, so I think that helps. Yet we had a suicide in our dorms a few months back - and that was aweful.

I pray that the families are able to cope with the loss of the loved ones.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
That is so sad. I don't understand how people can do that. I instantly thought of you when I seen in on the news. I will keep everyone in my prayers.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
It was a shock!Here we had a thing similar happen lately.A 10 yr.old boy lit a fire and burt down several aprtments.One of the women that lived there went to a friends house and had a heart attack hours later.All she has left is the clothes she was wearing and she has no where to go.I knew this lady and it hit close to home. :mecry: :mecry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts