Please remember to say a prayer........

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goathappy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    ....for those involved in yesterday's shootings at NIU. I was shocked when I saw it on the news, that is so sad. I learned this morning that one of the women that died is a distant relation of mine :(

There are still several people in the hospital.

I don't understand how people can do things like this :(
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Yes, we found out about it her at work and everyone paniced. I work at a 2 year college, and we have had our share of issues this year, but thankfully we never have had something like this happen. We are a small college in a small town on a huge lake, so I think that helps. Yet we had a suicide in our dorms a few months back - and that was aweful.

I pray that the families are able to cope with the loss of the loved ones.

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    That is so sad. I don't understand how people can do that. I instantly thought of you when I seen in on the news. I will keep everyone in my prayers.
  4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    It was a shock!Here we had a thing similar happen lately.A 10 yr.old boy lit a fire and burt down several aprtments.One of the women that lived there went to a friends house and had a heart attack hours later.All she has left is the clothes she was wearing and she has no where to go.I knew this lady and it hit close to home. :mecry: :mecry: