Please talk me out of this......LOL

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by janeen128, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Jill and Nancy .....you two are BAD ! :grin:

2. janeen128

janeen128 Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Edgewood, WA

LOL They were just trying to help me out in the addiction of goats....

3. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

Too bad Laura doesn't live closer... How could she resist????

Attached Files:

4. janeen128

Dec 31, 2012
    Edgewood, WA

So Cute

5. dreamacresfarm2

dreamacresfarm2 also known as Mayia real life Cheri

May 10, 2014
    Oregon
  6. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    its hard to keep your numbers down when so many great deals jump out at you...but you are wise to keep your focus on your goals...tell your friends to stop offering you GREAT DEALS or you will have to dis own them LOL....

STAY STRONG...you can do this!!!

7. janeen128

Dec 31, 2012
    Edgewood, WA

She just asked me again, and I said no again. So, I am staying strong... Thank you Happybleats

8. Jessica84

Jessica84 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    California
    Awww Jill put her in a box and fed ex to me!! My next Laboer goal is a black and a black dapple, I'm thinking she might be the one to give me that lol
    But I agree you did good on saying no, you will get attached then you'll have more off spring you get attached to, and it's a never ending thing! I have a friend who does the same thing. She loves her goats but can't keep and feed them so she tries giving me great deals, a few offered for free!! But I like being below my quota in case one of my does have a kid I just need to have lol

9. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

If you want one in the next couple years Jessica, we can work on it. There is a 25% chance of Nubian ears showing up in this generation. The next generation will be 12.5%.

10. MrsDoni

MrsDoni New Member

Aug 28, 2015
    North Carolina
    Congrats on staying strong Janeen! You're my hero.
    I bought a bottle doeling and made her registered name "Promise Me". My husband's first words after getting her... "Promise me you won't buy any more." LOL That was 5 months ago.... I just bought a mature doe in milk last week.
    :hammer::hammer:

11. janeen128

Dec 31, 2012
    Edgewood, WA

LOL

12. Jessica84

Jessica84 Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    California

I'll take this generation lol I like the no ears and have made a game out of playing with colors and the no ears lol I'm even more eager about no ears since I took my little no ear boys to the sale and they actually made more money then the others. FINALLY it seems they have stopped picking on the no ears. Although that's probably a bad thing on my numbers since I've only allowed myself to keep 4 out of all my babies lol

13. happybleats

happybleats Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gustine Texas
    good girl!! keep your focus!!

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  15. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    I have reduced my herd this year as well. I like having the small numbers, especially with winter coming and the price of hay and grain. It is hard though when you see so many deals. I had to refuse a gorgeous doeling that I was in love with so it can be done, just stay focused on the ones you have now.

16. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Stop it :GAAH:

She is adorable though :love: