The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 3:33 on February 5th Holly gave birth to a beautiful baby boy that I call Aspen;

Then about 4 minutes later she gave birth to another beautiful baby boy that I call Clovermead, Clover for short;

Here are some pictures of them ;) ENJOY and please welcome

Little Aspen
&
Clovermead

P.S. I'm not dead, sorry to worry you all. I love you guys so much and forget to mention no internet access up in the Canyon.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
OMG are the adorable or what!?!?!?!?!?! Do you have a pic of Holly's udder? It should be awesome! Her dam and full sisters udders are very impressive.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe one or two, but now it's lopsided because they're "favorite" milk comes from the left side.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
well I posted last night, but now it is not showing -

Sara - the boys are beautiful. I know it was not exactly what you wanted - but they are gorgeous and I am so glad that all 4 of you are doing ok!

Now - if you ever scare the heck out of us like this again - I think all your adopted family here is going to be coming to your farm - LOL! At least you know that we care about you :)

I just love both of them. They are so unique. Make sure and give treats to mom and kisses to the boys for me!

Allison

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I posted last night about how adorable they are but I guess my home computer is a real piece of poo.

Ok, I have to say they are the cutest babies I think I have ever seen. (I really mean that). I have never seen a baby goat that small before. Those cute pink ears and noses.
That picture of them nursing I thought they were guinea pigs.
How much do they weigh?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are 3 lbs each. :) I'm so proud of them, they're favorite things to do are climb on me, eat and nap

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!! How precious are those faces!!! Too bad they're boys, but what a gorgeous set of boys! Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts