Please welcome Julie

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by StaceyRosado, Oct 2, 2008.

1. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Julie is a great friend of mine and after a slow start her forum just never got fully off the ground and active, we discussed a merger with my forum here.

We have made the full conversion over with her members joining us here to discuss our favorite subject -- GOATS.

So please welcome Julie to the moderating and Admin team here at The Goat Spot.

She is a different color to distinguish herself from me but she has full authority on this board. Please give her a warm welcome!

:leap: :stars:

As you may have noticed I haven't had as much time for the board unfortunatly due to my work and some other stuff. So I will be teaching Julie some of the ropes so that things do not get behind and the board doesn't feel any lag because of my absence.

Also I want to add that we will be having some new moderators, once we get that all sorted out I will make some post concering this.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    welcome ...............Julie..............you will like it here..............we are a bunch of loving ,caring people who love our goats............. no matter the breed.........we all stick together and try to work as a team........again welcome ............ :clap: :leap: :wave: :wave:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Welcome :wave: from Idaho!! You will definately like it here and I am glad that you are joining us!!! Along with all the members from your forum!!!

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    hello julie, katrina from wasilla, ak. you'll like it here, for sure! :)

5. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Thanks Stacey :)

I plan to be on my "best behavior" ~ being added to the team and all ;) hahaha ! Ok, enough of that ! Mainly I want to help Stacey out, as well as all of you. In whatever way I can ! I want to be Stacey's helping hand, the mod's team partner, a mentor, a friend, and whatever else I can be for The Goat Spot and it's members !

So anyway, enough of that formal stuff ... I'm happy to be added to the team here ! Thanks for having me ! :grouphug: :hug:

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Julie ..how many of your members will be joining us?? :greengrin:

and welcome to them to.............. :wave: :grouphug:

7. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Julie.........................checked out your website.......beautiful animals,love your goats...... :thumbup: ........you did a good job on your site ..love it......... :love:

8. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Welcome Julie!!! I love your site and your Doe Code Of Honor---sooooo true!!! you have some beautiful goats!!

9. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    WELCOME!!!! :wave: Glad you've joined us!!!

10. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
  11. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
  12. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Thanks Thanks Thanks !! :party: :hug:

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    WELCOME!! :stars: :leap: So glad to have you on The Goat Spot staff! :stars:

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Julie - well we are glad to have you here - but we need to talk about a little something - LOL! Steelers :scratch: - really - the steelers :scratch: - LOL! I am a broncos fan! LOL! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

15. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    Some of Julie's members are already here. She directed me to this site, and I am glad she did. I am glad to see her as one of the administrator/moderator here.I thought everyone was a Steelers fan. I am so disappointed to find out other wise. :shocked: :shocked:

16. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Julie, I am glad you are here. I am or was a member with your site but it was so hard to jump all around to them all.
    Everyone; Julie is a wonderful person and does a wonderful job. She will be a asset to this forum, and it will be even better. (I really do not know how because Stacey has done a WONDERFUL job, but how can we go wrong with two WONDERFUL people running things)?

Julie, WELCOME and Welcome to all the others I have not talked to for a bit. :wave:

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Bob - so sorry to disappoint you :) Hubby is a Greenbay fan - I am Broncos, but we are at Monday Night football every week (and if you feel better, I rooted for the steelers this week :greengrin: )

18. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
  19. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    THANKS !!! I feel so loved !! :grouphug:

STEELERS ALL THE WAY !

hahaha !! Ok, well I don't get into the sports actually. But I guess since my family are all died in the wool STeeler fans, and most of my community is to (duh) ... I guess I have to give a holler out for them ;) lol !

20. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Welcome Julie!! Glad to have you aboard!

Bob...I love your GSP in your avatar pic. :greengrin: