The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears that little miss Plenty is pregnant after all. I felt a little udder tissue coming in and had noticed the other day a bulge starting on her right side. She was a skinny bean pole when she got here so I felt with her tiny size, the dog attack and being picked on that she'd have reabsorbed any pregnancy she could have had. Well she appears to be proving me wrong. ;) Ok by me!

So here is a rear shot I took of her the other day...

Another belly shot, this one from today. I am definitely thinking there's no spare room in there for more than one...

Tiny udder starting...

I'm excited to see how she progresses. She's a first freshener. Ok, about her breeding. I bought her possibly bred. She told me at the end of January it was about a month previous that she'd been bred to Noah. So she gave me a blank dated breeding memo because she wasn't exactly sure. So I'm assuming it was mid to late December that she was bred so she'd be due around mid to late May. Checked my records on Anna when I started to feel udder tissue on her and that's already been a month so I feel she's right on track with the development. She's a nice little doe, hoping for a nice udder too!

·
Premium Member
22,983 Posts
She definately does look preggy! And her teats look good too! They look to be big enough to fill out very nice with an expanding udder. She still has a couple months to go and I betcha she'll twin, just because you think she won't!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I hope your right just since she's a ff and twins are smaller and easier to kid out. I plan to keep a doeling out of that kidding. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts