The Goat Spot Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. I was really hoping he'd made it over the hump and would be ok. He was a beautiful buck.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
:hug:That is very sad. I was hoping he would make it. So sorry.

·
Registered
29,941 Posts
Oh no. I'm so so sorry. ((Hugs))

Reactions: MadHouse

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I had him in the house with me and he wasn’t moving much. Just sleeping. Then he woke up and started stumbling around crying in pain. So I went to go comfort him and he collapsed in my arms and didn’t get back up.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I feel for you. I know how it hurts. For me, crying whenever crying came, helped.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had him in the house with me and he wasn't moving much. Just sleeping. Then he woke up and started stumbling around crying in pain. So I went to go comfort him and he collapsed in my arms and didn't get back up.
I'm so sorry for your loss , you did everything you could have done and more, it's not your fault...I'm sure he left this world very loved
And remember you were with him every step of the way through the good times and bad, take your time to grieve, sometimes things are out of our control but regardless losing someone you love so much...it hurts...it really does

·
Registered
29,941 Posts
This too will pass and all that will remain are the good memories. Hang in there :hug:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts