The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
Joined
·
28,342 Posts
yes cherry in any form is poisonous.

If oak trees and acorns are poisonous then my goats should be dead! They eat acorns like treats when they fall. They go straight to the oat trees when they get out. So dispite seeing them on the poisonous list I have yet to find someone to have a goat have adverse reactions from oak or acorns.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top