The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know some of you know and love Poit. She had a pretty rough pregnancy, and I had decided this will be her last. TOday, she delivered 3 perfect, moonspotted buckskin kids! Two bucks and a doe! They are the prettiest and the friendliest kids I have ever seen! The delivery was textbook perfect, but I still broke the sacs, and helped pull the first 2 after they were a good ways out. because I didn't want her exhausting herself. It was SO cool!! Then I thought she was done, and wanted to just give them some time to settle, and get some food for myself. I went back down a short bit later, and there was the 3rd one! She cleaned quickly and everyone is doing great! I am so proud of her!

I am keeping the doeling to replace Poit as a breeder, and one of the bucklings for my herd sire. I will offer both of them up for sale, and will keep the one who doesnt sell first :) If anyone happens to fall in love with one, message me :)

Saffron, the doeling, first one out!

Mace, first bucking out

Basil, last one out!

The two boys

Saffron and Basil

Mace and Saffron

I love this one, you can really tell Poits gentle nature in this photo. Shes such a good girl!

The whole family

·
728 Posts
They are all gorgeous! Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't they! I am totally smitten! It really helps to instantly fall in love, that they were born just loving people. I am in Lebanon, OR. But would be willing to deliver a good distance :) I should mention that they have a star studded pedigree too.

·
728 Posts
I am all the way in central California... :-( they are gorgeous. What price are you going to ask?

·
728 Posts
I think I fell in love with Mace!

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is seriously gorgeous! He's the richest buckskin color. I don't know what I would ask for him... Make me an offer if you like :)

I have a grandma in placerville, her and her boyfriend make the drive in something like 8-10 hours.

·
728 Posts
He is seriously gorgeous! He's the richest buckskin color. I don't know what I would ask for him... Make me an offer if you like :)

I have a grandma in placerville, her and her boyfriend make the drive in something like 8-10 hours.
Oh my goodness, let me talk to my husband and maybe he will agree! Is he ADGA and AGS registerable?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He is lovely for sure! I am growing rather fond of Basil, I hope he's the one I end up with Lol. I think he will make the prettiest, flashiest babies for me!

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Omygoatness!! How freakin cute are they, looking just like their momma :) REALLY surprised she only had trips. But they are the cutest you can really ask for ;) Congratulations Audrey & Poit

·
Registered
76 Posts
:cool:Wow, everybody looks great and those babies look like cuddly stuffed animals! Momma Goat is going to be a busy girl!!! CONGATS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts