Utah Poly Dome Shelters...perfect for our goats!

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale' started by TOU, Apr 29, 2014.

1. TOU

TOU Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Top-Of-Utah
    FINALLY!!!

Hey All,

I know Nanno has some of the Poly Dome animal shelters as posted here:

http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f191/polydome-shelter-158151/

http://www.thegoatspot.net/forum/f203/polydome-154850/

Not wanting to speak for her but I believe she has been pretty happy with them and gave me permission to post about them here. Interestingly, I had also been looking for them as well at the same time she was, the closest dealer was the one she bought from in Central Colorado. (Jess...heck of a nice guy who I highly recommend who services Eastern Wyoming & Colorado.)

I looked at many options for shelters for my goats & even thought about building but I do not own the property my goats are on and wanted to keep their shelters portable. Besides holding up to goats...they also had to hold up to serious snow and wind. So for my money, I am convinced that there is a no better goat shelter available for the money....over the long and even short haul. These have a 2/7 yr warranty. (replacement/pro-rated) I think now, even if I owned my property, I don't think I would build.

Long story short...after years of waiting, Poly Dome finally has an exclusive stocking dealer serving Utah, Western Wyoming and Southern Idaho...ME. :) There probably won't be a great deal of money in it but it should be fun and help pay some goatie bills. :shy: Anyway, I made an initial stocking order of several items so if you all are or know anyone looking for some of these items in my area, please free to reach out to me.

Some additional info on them from my recent local Classified ad:

2. TOU

TOU Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Top-Of-Utah
    I thought I would bump this as its been a while. I now carry & keep in stock many of Poly Dome's products & can drop ship all over Utah, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Nevada & Western Wyoming.

3. erikrarn

erikrarn arnold_acres

Sep 29, 2012
    Do you have pictures of these domes?

4. TOU

TOU Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Top-Of-Utah
  5. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Thats awesome TOU !
    I totally agree they are THE BEST shelters out there !
    No one will be disappointed when purchasing them.
    We don't have nearly the winters and weather as in other states , but i can say that during Super Storm Sandy , my huts never budged and they weren't even staked down. We lost a lot of trees and some people lost homes , but those darn huts NEVER moved.