Ponies are EVIL LOL

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by LuvmyGoaties, Jun 1, 2010.

1. LuvmyGoaties

LuvmyGoaties Member

Mar 8, 2010
    I went down to feed my horse and 2 ponies. I opened the barn door to find the 2 ponies loose in the barn. Apparently one of the (most likely Gypsy :shades: ) figured out how to open the stall door. Between the 2 of them and my 28 year old QH they had eaten 1/2 of a 120 lb bale of alfalfa and corners off of 3 or 4 grass bales. They had also made a huge mess of the barn, there was manure everywhere, they had knocked stuff down and torn up a paper bag :veryangry: . They are fine - fortunately they did not get into the grain. Little monsters. I am just glad I had closed the main barn doors - last summer I had 4 ponies. One of them had opened the stall door (I was 8.5 months pregant and my husband was doing most of the barn work. He didn't see the need to tie the stall doors shut). The evil ponies got out :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: and were missing for 4 days before they were found and caught 2 miles form home. I no longer have the pony that caused that incident so was no longer tying the stalls shut. Sigh, I guess I will have to start again.

Here are pics of the evil beasties:
    Gypsy - 6 year old Welsh
    [​IMG]

Danny - 12year old UK Shetland
    [​IMG]

Diego - 28 year old QH
    [​IMG]

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    What little stinkers!! They sure are cute though, and Diego looks great for a 28 yo!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They are real cuties.... :love: .... and may of been doing it ...for attention......LOL :laugh:

4. Riot_My_Love

Riot_My_Love New Member

Such a pretty welshie.. :eek:hlala:

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Don't you just hate it when they are way smarter then you give them credit for?

Watch them for colic and Founder.