Pooch - maybe preggo? PIC HEAVY~!

Discussion in 'Goat Management' started by Bebop, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She's been hanging out by herself and I noticed her pooch looked different, but it had been a bit since I've really looked LOL
    Let me know what you think. I'm going to be sending in blood in a week or so for testing.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    She is looking preggo to me...her pooch is puffy.....and with her udder development... she may be kidding in 1 to 1 1/2 months............... :thumb:

3. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    That can't be right though.. I just got her in September.. :scratch: LOL Well, I'm going to do the testing and probably email the breeder lol

ETA: I did purchase Nash and IO together from the same breeder, so they might have bred when I let the breeder know that I wanted them.. but she couldn't already be ready to kid yet haha I guess I'll know once I get the testing done and/or she does end up kidding in 1-1/2 months!

4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I agree she looks prego and around 3-4 months along but I am not super good at this....has she had kids before if not then you really are having kids soon with that udder development

5. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    Guess, I should mention that too! She is 4 years old and has had babies before.
    Let me know how that changes everything haha

6. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    by the way, thank you for replying!

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Yep...she has a pregnant pooch, and she's further along than just 2 months. Even if she's kidded before, theres a difference in the looks of a "used" udder and one that is filling. I agree with Pam when she says anywhere from 4-6 weeks from delivery....that pooch is too poochy to be any less pregnant.

8. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    Okay, I posted and it disappeared..anyway.
    Oi.. :shocked: That's a bombshell LOL Guess I had better start preparing! A lot further along than I expected to hear, but that's cool! :slapfloor:
    My last post about IO (without pics), I was told she was just fat, now she's too preggo to not be preggo LOL

9. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Just my guess but I say twins

10. Bebop

Bebop New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Baumholder, Germany
    Felt that I needed to update!
    The breeder and I think she will kid in Dec. She has had triplets before, so that's a possibility also! O-: her udder just keeps getting bigger! I hung out with her earlier today and saw and felt babies! She was also rubbing up on me and giving me love! She used to be a bit flighty but for the last month or so and lots of treats, she's been running up to see me! I love it
    I love my goaties! Can't wait to meet the kids! Pics coming soon!

11. YAY!!! Congrats!! :leap:

12. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

CONGRATS JESSICA!!

The first kidding is sooooo awesome!

13. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh yeah babies soon..... :wink: .....nothing better than... witnessing the birth... of a new life.... :thumb: :greengrin: