Pooch pictures... (picture over load)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by hphorses, Aug 6, 2010.

1. hphorses

hphorses New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Waldron, SK. Canada
    Ok all these girls we exposed to the Buck from May 13th to July 8th. I am no good at the pooch thing so what are your best guesses?

Doe #1
    [​IMG]

Doe #2
    [​IMG]

Doe #3
    [​IMG]

Doe #4
    [​IMG]

Doe #5
    [​IMG]

Doe #6
    [​IMG]

Doe #7
    [​IMG]

Doe #8
    [​IMG]

Doe #9
    [​IMG]

Doe #10
    [​IMG]

There are actually 13 of them but the last three we not cooperating with me!

Thanks for your opinions!!

Tara

2. hphorses

hphorses New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Waldron, SK. Canada
    and some fun pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here are some pictures of Wanda who is turning out awesome for just a pup! She will be 4 months next week and is already barking at night when the coyotes howl!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tara

3. CrossCreekTX

CrossCreekTX New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Central East Texas
    The pix are really too dark to see much. Can you get some with the light hitting the goats' hinneys and no shadows?

4. hphorses

hphorses New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Waldron, SK. Canada
    Oh darn, I'll try but I don't think I will have time to chase their bums around until next week! lol

Tara

5. minibarn

minibarn Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    ontario canada
    i'm still very new to this pooch test business, but my best guess would be a yes for no. 5,6,7 & 10. love your fun pics! what breed is your pup?

6. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I'm not a pooch reader so can't help you there. Just wanted to comment on Wanda. She's gorgeous! I :love: her eyes, very expressive.

Deb Mc

7. hphorses

hphorses New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Waldron, SK. Canada
    She is a Great Pyrenees! I'll have to get more pictures of her for you guys! She is very people friendly even with strangers, is that normal for her breed? Man she is smart as a whip too, she comes to her name about 99% of the time sits on command.. working on lay down but she just wants to roll over on her back because too many people scratch her belly when she does that! but a very good puppy!

Tara

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very good possibility for all - I cant say 100% but they look to be with kid :thumb:

to me the pictures arent dark - maybe its your computer screen?

9. CrossCreekTX

CrossCreekTX New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Central East Texas
    Yes, Pyrs are people friendly, even the ones that nobody tried to make pets of.

10. hphorses

hphorses New Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Waldron, SK. Canada
    Cool thanks Stacey! I know a person can never be 100% unless you do ultrasound or end up feeling a baby.. I know their tummies seem to be starting to fill out and we just wormed them all so shouldn't be that.

and CrossCreekTX people friensly that's Wanda alright lol she loves people no matter who they are!

Tara

11. Goat Crazy

Goat Crazy New Member

Feb 8, 2010
    NE Ohio