pooch test - ADDED PIC

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by kids-n-peeps, Feb 4, 2010.

1. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    Okay, so my pygmy/nigi mix may be pregnant. I am totally embarassed :oops: to say that my 2009 planning calendar was thrown away so I don't have her exact bred date. I know . . . bad, bad, bad.

My best recollection is that she was in with Huckleberry at the very end of November, which would put her around 66+ days bred.

Would now be a time for me to take a pic for pooch test opinions? And is a straight-on shot what you are looking for?

2. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    Re: pooch test preparations - PIC Added

Here is a pic of Tinkerbelle's pooch . . . what do you think?[attachment=1:3ntcq0u9]Tinkerbelle Pooch.JPG[/attachment:3ntcq0u9]

And a pic of the gal herself. No one likes just to have a pic taken of a pooch.[attachment=0:3ntcq0u9]tinkerbelle pic.JPG[/attachment:3ntcq0u9]

Attached Files:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Pretty girl!! Yep...she's preggy. Looks like you'll be seeing babies around the end of April.

4. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    I so hope you are right! She is super-friendly with people. However, she is herd queen and not a very peaceful one . . . the others are scared of her and she spends most of her time alone :(. We're hoping her attitude changes after kidding or at the very least she has a kid to love on and snuggle.

5. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I say yes

6. shadycreekgoats

shadycreekgoats New Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    I'd say yes....I think Liz is right...about April :)