The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IF she was bred - I have no idea as the buck has been in there as he has shown NO interest in the girls what so ever and actually was a little worried.

She is my little Moon that was born in January :-( I noticed about 3-4 weeks ago that she has "white" discharge and I thought for sure she was bred. I really hope that she is not - but she has become swollen in the backend.

Guess we will wait and see!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Angie had a white discharge and I was like OH NO! then a couple weeks later she had it again so I was like whew but still nervous. Then I went to visit Kitten and she had the same discharge --- she had been gone from my farm for over a week+ and no bucks around.

made me feel better as I had never had a goat with a white discharge before with a heat. So there goes a couple firsts for me.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
I see your concern there Allison, that "crusty" look has happened with my 5 month old also...I do have my boys separate but from experience, I know there can still be an "oops".... I don't believe she is bred just coming into heat...which my "baby" had her first at 3 months old!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts