Pooch test please

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatiegurl*Oh, Feb 19, 2010.

1. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Today we had our first sunny day in a while,so I took the girls out for a walk,and managed to finally sneak in some pooch pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I would say no or not showing yet but Stacey and a few others are better at this then I.

3. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I really hope your wrong or I won't have a milker or kids to show,I was really hoping for a doeling from each doe,and to finally be able to start showing this year. If they're not preggers I would just have my Lamancha jr doe to show. :?

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    When were they bred?

They all have the preggy look to them.

5. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

I had to look at them three times, but I think they look preggers too . . . How far along?

6. Yea the last one I was not sure on. But I was not certain they were even different goats as you did not say. However, pooch test is not my specialty. I have never gotten what it was I was these gals see this soon. I normally catch them when they are further along. LOL

7. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    The first doe would be about 2.5 months along,and the doe in the 2nd and 3rd pic is due in just a month,but she's not big at all,so I'm not sure :?: I will add some pics I got of her udder earlier,these would be my first does kidding,so I'm not sure if this is a normal amount of tissue to be there on a dry doe that has kidded before or maybe she's starting to bag up. :?:

8. Idahodreamer

She is due in a month? Try placing your hand right before her udder to feel for kids . . . you should feel some twitching and bumping if she is that far along . . . :?

9. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Yeah, 3/19 would be day 150. I will try that,I was feeling her sides earlier and didnt feel anything,but maybe its that I was in the wrong place for them. Here are the pics from today:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also,she has kidded once before with twins,the chocolate doe in the pic with her is her 09 daughter.

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Her udder looks right to be due in a month.

11. Idahodreamer

Ditto, Liz. :)
    I think she'll probably give you a single. :) Crossing my fingers for a doe kid for you. :D

12. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Thanks guys :] Me to,a single is fine as long as it's a doe and healthy lol So I'll have it for 4-H and show, plus it would be a grand-kid or great grand-kid (cant remember which right now lol) of Kastdemurs Slice