pooch test Please!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goinggoaty, May 27, 2010.

1. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    This is my Nubian doe Juliet who would be a first timer she was supposed to have been bred in March not sure when can anyone tell if she's preggers? Thanks
    Anika[attachment=0:qknb17i3]DSCF2017.JPG[/attachment:qknb17i3]

Attached Files:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Sorry Anika.... I'd need to see a pic to be able to guess.

3. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico

Sorry about that :oops: forgot to push the add file button and not having done this before I thought maybe it just didn't show up until it was posted. :doh: Well anyhow hope the pics help.

By the way never knew it'd be such a challenge to get a picture of the nether regions on a goat, she thought I was nuts and kept turning to look at me like 'My face is up here?'[attachment=1:3l1fn2s9]DSCF2004.JPG[/attachment:3l1fn2s9][attachment=0:3l1fn2s9]DSCF2008.JPG[/attachment:3l1fn2s9]

Anyhow Thanks for any guesses :ponder:
    anika

Attached Files:

4. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    As a total non-expert I say "maybe".

lol...totally not helpful eh?

On the other hand, she has really similar coloring to my girl Eve...she's lovely :D

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Going by the first pic, I'll say yes, and if she was bred in March, do you know around what day? That will help with knowing a due date, also, IF I am right, you should start to see changes in her udder in another 6-8 weeks.

6. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    Thanks guys, for the guesses I appreciate it.
    I think she was bred early March but the lady didn't have a specific date she just said due some time in August give or take a week. So in other words I'll be feeling for ligs from June on :lol: I'm hoping she is since I bought her 'bred' plus she's such a cutie I think she'll have cute kids.

Thanks again Anika
    I'll take all the guesses I can get

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    If she was bred and settled anytime between March 1st and 15th....she could be due anytime from July 29th to August 12th.... this is based on 150 days.

8. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    Thanks Liz, Thats a much better timeline to follow. I'm a lot a bit excited and am just waiting for there to be more signs that she's pregnant.

Thanks I fell in :love: with her face, I'd love to see a pic of your girl Eve.

Anika

9. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM

Check out this page:

http://realfoodmama.wordpress.com/the-g ... airy-herd/

These are my two goats, Eve is (obviously :p) the Nubian lol....

10. goinggoaty

goinggoaty New Member

May 19, 2010
    Edgewood, New Mexico
    Realfoodmama: Eve is so pretty I like the white on her side, Eek is pretty too I think the neck wattles are cute. Thanks for sharing

11. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM