Pooch Test, Please?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by NubianLover, Dec 3, 2010.

1. NubianLover

NubianLover New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Nebraska
    Ok, here is my 3rd (hopefully) preggy doe at what would be 2 months.
    Hannah BEFORE (Not the best pictures as she hates to stand still) and she would be due MARCH 2nd.
    [​IMG]

Hannah AFTER (I have not seen her come back into heat... so not sure)
    [​IMG]

Here is an after of Ophelia. I am thinking she is definately prego as still no heat and she hasn't been looking for the buck. Would be due FEBRUARY 14th.
    [​IMG]

And here is Sophia. Due FEBRUARY 11th.
    [​IMG]

Look at this belly on her. :shocked:
    [​IMG]

Sorry so many pictures. This is my first time breeding goats and I am excited. I am also real nervous! Every day that they get closer I get more nervous.

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Looks like you are definately gonna see kids!!

3. NubianLover

NubianLover New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Nebraska
  4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Yes on Hannah and Ophelia and not sure on Sophia, I'm seeing udder growth on Sophia...would this be her first?

5. NubianLover

NubianLover New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Nebraska
    Yes it would be Sophia's first. Her pooch has changed a lot. I think (if I remember right) you had thought she was prego when I posted before pics at her 2 months. I can post pics of before when I get home.

6. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada
    Hi Becky. I am like you. A new goat mommy and all excited about the possiblity of babies. I have a girl that is due mid Feb. but she doesn't have anywhere near the tummy that Sophie has nor the udder.......

7. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Ditto, Becky and Peggy.. I am a first time goat owner with one hopefully prego doe... also mid to late Feb. My girl is SO used to my hands all over her belly now... I feel for any signs of life in there every day! I cant wait to see pictures of all these new babies come February ... this is SO exciting!!!!!
    Heidi

8. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Well I saw yes to all 3 but I am no pro

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    With each of your girls I'd say to be expecting babies. I do remember seeing Sophie before...sorry, I just didn't "think" when I was replying.

10. NubianLover

NubianLover New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Nebraska
    It's ok, Liz :) I don't think that was the best photo of Sophie this time. She was kinda on a hill.

I will say I am shocked Hannah took the first time. She was in standing heat for 24 hours and was only bred twice that day!

I cannot wait to see kids from them :greengrin: