Pooch Test Please

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by TiffofMo, Feb 17, 2011.

1. TiffofMo

TiffofMo New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    SW Missouri
    Within the last 2 weeks things have been happening to her. First her teats started to become more noticeable they look like they dropped down out of the hair line. Then there was some blood on her pooch area not alot but it was there. worried she got thumped buy something and she was going to have a miscarriage. But noting happened know for the last week she has gotten a swollen puffy lose look to her. Best guess is she is due in March but her previous did not have a very good idea when she was due. So how much longer do you guys think? I have been looking at her hind end 3 to 4 times a day know thinking i will see stingy stuff but nothing yet.
    [​IMG]

2. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio
    Is she a FF? The hair makes it a little hard to tell about the udder, although you can see something is growing there. :wink: Pic doesn't really show the "puffy" look very well, but I would guess she still has a couple of weeks?

3. TiffofMo

TiffofMo New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    SW Missouri
    She is 5 yrs old came from an auction so her history is unknown. Her previous owner cant even remember the date she bred her she is thinking march, April but she is having kidding going on now. And with Dolly starting to swell im thinking its going to be sooner but i don't know. She is a pygmy or a pygmy Nigerian cross. I would try to shave her but as much as she dances around when i even look at her hind end i dont think its possible.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    If you can't shave her ....can you get a better pooch shot..? It is really blurry and hard to tell...