Pooch test

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Kittikity, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am going to venture to say yes. Although the rectum is usually a little more pushed in, she looks "preggers" in the cha cha. A clearer picture would be a bit better to tell though.

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm going to say yes as well. Would she be a first-timer?

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I would say yes also.

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm going to say yes.

6. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Yes, this would be her first time.. She's almost 3 years old I think.. She was put in with the buck about 2 months ago but the breeder didn't think they'd done anything.. But her personality has changed lately.. She used to be shy and stand offish.. Now she's become much more friendly, not seeking attention, but sure seems like she wants to.. Just still unsure.. I have found out that she loves to have her back scratched.. The doe in question is Bluebell, I posted about getting her and two other does a couple months back.. They should be finally coming home with me mid October.. Hopefully I'll be able to get the other two bred before then..

This is Bluebell from a couple months ago.. I don't have a recent pic of her body.. Didn't think she would be showing yet..
    http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm73 ... ebell2.jpg

7. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    I got plenty of good pics of her rectum while trying to get that one.. I was scratching her back to get her to stand still while I tried to point the camera in the right direction without being able to see where I was pointing it..

8. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
  9. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
  10. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    okay . . . I am :? :? :?. What do you see . . . how do you know? Please explain to us :scratch: