Pooch test?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by bheila, Mar 18, 2009.

1. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    This is Pepper who should be 2 months along. Of coarse she wouldn't hold her tail up so I pulled it up. I don't know if that will make a difference in placement of her parts :oops: Either she's getting fat, or she's pregnant with multiples because her belly has really grown in the last 2 weeks.
    [​IMG]

Daisy should only be a month along. She hasn't come back into heat. I know it's a little soon but I want to know :hair:
    [​IMG]

Good Luck!

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    looks like they could be ....but don't quote me on that.....let's get other opinions ....... :greengrin: :wink:

3. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    :slapfloor: That's what I keep saying, then I say nah they aren't pregnant. So that's why I'm counting on my fellow goat friends to help me out :)

4. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yeppers....I am not that good at reading the pooch yet....of what I think ...I have learned ..I am thinking yes....someone please correct me if I'm wrong...I am trying to learn... I also didn't want to ignore your post...either...... someone will come on ...that can tell you... with more accuracy....and see if I am learning it yet? :wink:

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I say yes on both does :thumb:

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :leap: I was right....yea... :thumbup: ...I think I am figuring it out....

congrats on the preggos.... :greengrin:

7. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Thank you :stars:
    I wouldn't have been that disappointed if Daisy wasn't bred. I just found out that the buck I bred her to has produced 5 bucks out of 5 kids :angry: So I'll be :pray: for :girl: :girl:

8. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Since Luna(my nubian) and she was already bred..... What is the pooch test and how does it work, so that this year when I do all of the myself I might be able to know whats goin on. :shrug:

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I agree with Stacey, you will be having babies.

How come I can look at others and know for sure, but when it comes to mine I can not tell at all? :hammer: maybe it is because I did not WANT them PREGNANT. :GAAH:

I was in denial until I felt there little bags growing and boy were they getting fat. :worried: