Pooch Test

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by 1_goat_2_many, Jun 8, 2009.

1. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Ok, I need help from you pooch test experts. Both of these girls will be ff and about 2-3 months along. i dont have breeding dates on them but i havent seen them come into heat the past 2 months. im sure one is pregnant but not 100% on the other one. Sorry, theyre not the best pics. i had to get them by myself and the girls didnt want me looking at their rear ends. Both of these are bred to a FB boer buck.

Doe 1-Bethanie Im sure this one is pregnant.
    [​IMG]

Doe 2-Voodoo I dont know about her. I think she is but thats why im calling on all of you. Excuse her dirty rear end. She is notorious for getting bouts of diarrhea for no apparent reason.
    [​IMG]

And finally Nancy. No doubt about her. I dont know her due date but it should be sometime this month. Still has her ligs but they are sinking and her udder has filled a lot in the past week. Bred to either same buck as above does of a nubi buck i just traded.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ummm - I am guessing that you are having babies within the week looking at that udder - and sooner then later :)

The other one - I just can't tell with the shadowing - sorry.

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I agree with Allison, I can't tell on your other doe. Sorry, Sara

4. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    thanks. i can try to get some more pics in a couple days if you think that will help. sorry about that. i had to tie them in the barn to be able to get behind them and the lighting was not real good.

heres another one of bethanie. its kind of far away though but may better than the other one.
    [​IMG]

5. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Your welcome! That would be great and don't worry we have all been through this some time or another! :wink:

6. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Nancy is still holding out on us. Here's a few pics from this evening.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bethanie is starting to look very bred. Anybody care to take a stab at due date and how many? This is a FF and keep in mind she is a big, long, tall doe. Check out her udder. It's about double the size it was un the first pics from a week and a half ago.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No change on Voodoo. I'm going to pull blood on her and my new doe next month.
    [​IMG]

My new doe--She'd be at max 1 month bred but I dont know when she was bred. I couldnt get any rear shots of her because she is not friendly and kept running away. The rope was on her in case we needed to catch her real quick. We just put her in the pen. I did take the collar and rope off when I left the pen.
    [​IMG]

7. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Anybody want to guess when nancy and bethanie are due. i dont have a breeding date on either. that is my fault though. my buck was an escape artist and would visit whenever he felt like it (which was just about every day). i just traded my buck for another doe. I didnt see either doe get bred. nancy wasnt supposed to get bred. i did want bethanie bred though so its good she took. i just have no clue when to expect kids.

8. 1_goat_2_many

1_goat_2_many New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    This goat is driving everybody crazy! Nancy is STILL holding out. She had a bit of while mucous last week. Her udder is full but not tight. Her ligs are still there but dropping. She even has milk squirt a bit if she runs or lays down too fast. But still no kids. I can definitely feel kicking when I feel her belly. Crazy goat!

Some change in Bethanie. Her udder is filling more and her ligs are dropping. I can feel kicking sometimes and sometimes her belly looks odd shaped.

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    pictures wont come up for me :shrug: