Pooch test :)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by HoosierShadow, Jan 2, 2011.

1. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Well finally got a couple of pics of my herd queen's pooch. Any guesses on whether you think she is preggo or not? I just don't know with her. The last time I saw her come in heat was the end of Sept. But we didnt seperate the buck from the herd until a month or so ago, and she was always lovey dovey with him...If they were human they'd be married... :laugh:
    I did try to seperate them for a day or two as I didn't want her bred yet, but I may not have done it in time...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am guessing no, but surely I would have noticed if she came in heat again as I'd think there would be signs of breeding on her and I haven't seen any.

I wanted to wait and breed her and get some weight on her, but I think this is just her... She was wormed really good with 2 wormers a few months ago, given extra grain, calf manna, and she's the herd queen so she's not getting the low end of....anything LOL Her doeling has the same build but she has so much hair she looks thicker. She hasn't nursed in a couple of months, I'd have to look up the date because when we sold her buckling she weaned her doeling.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she looks bred to me

3. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Thanks Stacey! If she was bred at the end of Sept, then it's going to be real interesting come the end of Feb... I had two other does bred a couple of days before/after this one! I have the info on my other computer.