The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at pooches today.....sigh.....again.....:) My neighbors must just shake their heads in wonder. But, I question wether or not this doe is bred. What do you think? She would be ten weeks in.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't know about being pregnant but can tell you my neighbors probably share the same concern. I am always looking at their rear ends as I have due any second that are making me crazy. I would love to master the skills to tell by looking at a pooch to tell if they are pregnant or not

·
2,203 Posts
Her anus says yes, but maybe I can't zoom properly in on my iPhone, but her vulva tip says no. Back off a little bit and take another please?

·
2,203 Posts
This isn't her first kidding right? I would say yes judging by how loose she is (relaxed), always keep an eye out anyway though...they can still miscarry.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't see what they are talking about yet, but I understand that there is a change in tone as well as a change in location with relationship to the tailhead. I have read from a thread Goathiker responded to, that as she gets closer to delivery the anus begins to "smile" as opposed to "scowling" .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts