The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Miss Buttermilk she is around 2.5 years old and would be her second kidding- when I bought her and her three other friends I was told that she would be due 30 days after her one friend had her kids which was August 20th so that would put her due Sept 20 or there abouts. They had no kids so I bought a proven buck and brought him in - kept him penned across from the ladies and did his usually calling peeing very intrested in them so I let them all in together but they had no intrest in him and he stopped peeing and really caring other than he wanted them in his sight and would call for them if they went out of his sight- so I take another look at the girls and realize there pretty big and there lady parts are pretty swollen and then Miss millie has some milk showing at the bottom over her teats this last Tues. so I have been watching them and there all sinking in and there ligaments are really loose - so what does everyone thing for Miss Buttermilk
Cant seem to attach a photo

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
She very well may be. Try to shave her backside down a little for clearer picture

·
Registered
626 Posts
I give her a few more days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.