poochie opinions?

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by WarPony, Apr 28, 2010.

1. WarPony

WarPony New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Michigan
    OK, pretty sure two of my girls are not bred. I tried to get poochie pics of them all but those two just refuse to hold their tails up and if i try to hold them up they buck like little rodeo bulls.

But one of my girls, Sage, has me wondering. She was in a different home until about 6 weeks before I bought her so no telling if she was exposed to a buck.

This is the best poochie pic I could get, about 2 weeks ago now, sorry it isn't bery good:

[​IMG]

please note the lack of visible teats. This was her yesterday, can't really see the poochie (I followed her around for 20 minutes trying to get a good picture, but she wouldn't cooperate) but you can clearly see how her teats are much more visible:

[​IMG]

She IS shedding out her winter hair, but when she first got here her teats were just the same size as the other girls, just big enough to grab between the thumb and forefinger and barely touch with the second finger, now they are about three fingers long. her skin between them was fairly firm and tight and now it is soft and mushy but there doesn't seem to be any actual udder filling or developing.

This was her the day I got her home:

[​IMG]

and again yesterday:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if there is anything in her profile that would help figure out if she was bred but i figured I'd post it in case it might help.

So, any opinions? I bought them as open does, so if she is bred it's a nice bonus but if she isn't it is no biggie, just curious is all.

2. MiGoat

MiGoat New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    West Michigan
    I'm sorry I can't help you with if she's pregnant or not but the pictures are great! They look like and Kansas(black and white) Land Of Oz (colored)!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    its possible but I cant say for sure without before pictures sorry

4. WarPony

WarPony New Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Michigan
    hehehe!!! what a difference a few weeks of rain and warm weather can do, huh?

The pictures from two weeks ago were supposed to be "before pictures", until I noticed the changes in her teats and thought, "Hm.... maybe something funky is going on here!!!" lol. thanks anyway!

5. Amen to that I am so exsited to take new pics and very nice does.