Poor Fizz!

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by sparks879, Jan 3, 2009.

1. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

Well poor fizz is going through her first and only heat cycle. The vet couldnt get her in for another three weeks to have her fixed. She is an indoor cat until she heals from all of that. But my poor girl is throwing herself at anything solid (walls boxes chairs my legs...) and talking constantly. Its kinda funny you can have a conversation with her. You ask her a question and she says meow....say is that so fizz meow...well then how do you feel about that fizz meow...
    beth

2. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Oh Poor Fizz!
    That's exactly what Puff is like. :(

3. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Australia
    You guys havent heard anything until you've heard a siamese brood queen in season :hair:

4. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    hah keren, We are assuming that Puff is half burman, or something similar. and burmans are from Siamese. She has a voice!!

5. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I remember those days of 'caterwalling' by our Birman many years ago. Fizz is really cute!

If only goats were so easy to tell when they were in heat. :roll:

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

LOL, i used to have a bermese as well. That girl sure could yell. Fizz is half manx but she has quite the voice.
    I did have one doe that was quite easy to tell she was in heat. Cally would yell constantly while in heat. shes an alpine not a nubian.
    beth

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    oh boy...... they can get very annoying...LOL :sigh: :)