The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a very interesting morning here on the mini farm. Husband worked super late last night, so we slept in. Well hubby gets up and goes down stairs to shower and go back to work.

Next thing I know know, he's back saying I need to get up.

Why?

Luna and Sky are on the porch!

WHAT?!!!!

So I go down stairs and sure enough, the girls are on the back porch. Ummmm ok. :confused: They were totally chilling waiting for us!

Well lets get em some grain and put em up.

Shake shake shake. Goats back in the fence!

Hubby says: Well do ya think they like us?! Lol

So I go in the sleeping/hay area and they where outta hay. Well that's one way of telling us;)

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
:laugh: That's kind of like my cats: when they're out of food they meow and run around me and act really affectionate until I go check their food dish :rolleyes:

·
Goat Lover
386 Posts
That's adorable! My goats do the exact Sam thing. Around seven in the morning I let them out of their pen so that they can graze and browse my 6 acres of land. They stay close the house and often times when I go to check on them, they are on the porch looking through the sliding glass doors! They are hilarious, they never fail to brighten my day.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They were just hanging out waiting, they know where we come out.

And the poor boys, our 2 month old fainting wethers, were just standing at the gate like what's going on?!!

The bigger one Luigi was crying! Lol poor things got left all alone!

·
208 Posts
Great story! I've been met on the front deck a couple of times over the years. My fault I forgot to lock the gate. Molly is quite able to lift the latch up and off she goes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts