The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, all the does are 2 months bred so I guess it's time to start the wait!
First up is Luna Due 2/7/2020 bred to Oaky
IMG_1500.JPG

Next, up is Cappa (Luna's 2018 daughter) Due 2/8/2020 bred to Both Elm and Oaky
IMG_1496.JPG

Then we have Penelope Due 2/13/2020 bred to Elm and Oaky(I think)
IMG_1504.JPG

Then we have Toffee and Patty due the same day and bred to the same bucks, both due 2/14/2020 bred to Elm and Oaky
IMG_1497.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Ooh, very pretty girls! The boys are lookers too. Oaky is especially handsome:eek:ohlala:

Ah, now the long wait until its finally kidding time. Some very cute kids on the way. Can't wait to watch these gals progress!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, Luna is on day 120 so only 30 more days before she kids, Her udder is tiny! She doesn't look pregnant but I know theirs at least 1 in there, though I wouldn't be surprised if she had 2.
Penelope is on day 114 so another 36 days for her, Her udder is coming in nicely and she looks like she might have triplets.
Patty is on day 113, her udder is coming in nicely as well, even though she doesn't look like it I know I felt more than 1 baby in there so I'm guessing she has twins.
Toffee is also on day 113, I'm not the happiest about her udder but she didn't bag up until the last day for her first freshening so I'm not going to worry too much about it, She doesn't look very big but last year she had twins when I thought she would only have 1 so we'll see.
And Cappa is only on day 52 so I'm not really sure about her yet, but I think she has a little udder growth.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope, This is Oaky's second year producing for me, I lost my breeding buck winter of 2017 so in 2018 I bought Oaky as a bottle baby, I was going to buy an adult buck but Oaky was up to the task when he was 8 months old so I never had to buy another buck. But this will be Elm's first season breeding, He will be bred to my FF doelings this coming September because all of them are Oaky's babies.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, night checks are about to start for Luna, I wish had done one last night because Toffee had her baby sometime late last night without me knowing she was having him, He was small and never walked but by the looks of him, he was alive when born. She is doing good, her temp is 102.6 she scarfed down her feed and I watched her drink. I had noticed she was being picked on by Hazel but she wasn't to bothered by it so I didn't think anything would happen.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts