The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight while putting the girls in I noticed a strange dark spot on the ground that looked like it could have been bloody pee, and after looking around I found another. I have 5 does in the pasture, 2 are pregnant, and one just delivered 3 weeks ago. neither pregnant girls are due until late June.
all of them are their dinner and seem to be acting normal. I checked their tails and nothing was there.
I’m not sure if one of them is miscarrying, has a UTI, or something else..do does even pee blood when they miscarry?
To be honest I am not really “with it” right now. I just tragically lost my beloved pony last night in a freak accident and am beside myself and don’t know if I have it in me emotionally to handle anything else tonight. I feel like a zombie right now.
I don’t know if I am just blowing everything out of proportion because of the events of last night, and I’m sure that this is probably makes no sense so my apologies for that.
Is there something I should be looking out for? What else could cause this? I’ll attach pictures of the spots.
Brown Twig Wood Road surface Groundcover
Groundcover Grass Twig Terrestrial plant Soil

·
Super Moderator
59,933 Posts
I'm so sorry you lost your pony. There is an old thread on the red pee. It ultimately isn't a problem. I can't remember the reason for the orange/red pee color on the ground.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts