Possible Trade :)

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by KW Farms, Aug 3, 2009.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    That is what I thought....

I know this goat!!! LOL!

I was offered this doeling for Comet (my buckling) but chose the yearling doe instead so that I can have her in milk earlier!

This doeling is a neice, I believe it is, to my Nubian spotted doe that I am picking up today. The doelings dam and my nubian are 1/2 sisters, and my nubian is bred to this doelings sire (if she takes).

Patina is a really nice lady to work with. I haven't been to her place, but I am meeting her tonight to trade the goats!

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I like her a lot! I'd take her in a heartbeat! lol

4. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh..that is so neat Allison!

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOL....I thot she looked familiar :wink: Sounds like a good deal to me, go for it :)

6. Not really smart on the whole dairy but overall the rest looks great. Go for it!

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I just brought home her dam's half sister and I am SOOOOO :leap: :leap: :leap: :leap: over her!!! I think it would be a great idea!

Which doeling are you looking at trading for her??

8. KW Farms

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's so awesome Allison!! She looks like a beautiful doe!

I was planning on trading my doe kid out of Brush Creek InSandrasHonor X Sugar Pine SI Sudden Delite....I have the kids pedigree on the other post with the buck. I was possibly trading for the buck...now i'm possibly trading for this nubi kid. I think i'm going to try and sell "Doll" first and then see how that goes and if not, maybe at weaning we can work out a trade.