The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just something I've stumbled across now ... and its a very slight possibility. I've emailed for more details because I know my bfm (boss/friend/mentor) as well as one of my friends wants to go into nubians but not in a big way, and I wouldnt mind either, and we've talked very briefly a few times about creating a partnership ...

This is a herd of 10 reg'd does of all diff colours and ages for sale ... apparently decent bloodlines ... they are close to where I am selling some of my saanens, so thats why I've emailed for more info ...

they are certainly pretty!

This could work out quite well because my sis told me yesterday they are buying 5 acres, but only want 2 of those for their kids to run around in and ride a motorbike (no interest in farming whatsoever) so I could have the other 3 acres if I wanted for my goats, for a small lease fee of course.

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
grandmajo said:
keren, you have the worst luck with finding goaties and having them sold before you can get to them!

I think that you need a big :hug:
lol normally I go alright but lately ...

well there was the

anglo nubians
saanen doe
angora doe and kid

all of which I have answered ads in the last three or so days and they are all gone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts