The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I copper bolused my girls 5 weeks ago and I can see a MAJOR difference in both of them!

image-3732004388.jpg

This is star before

image-1183630176.jpg

This is star today

image-479187716.jpg

This is twilight before

image-1772723265.jpg

This is twilight today

They weren't horrible before but I can definitely tell a big difference! They are shiny and their hair is soft now......twilight doesn't have so many of the white hairs anymore so I'm not sure if that's from the copper or not but they both look soooooo much better! Just thought I'd share my before and after photos!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I almost didn't but now I'm glad........I don't know the difference as far as worms yet but I'll find out soon :)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol!!!! I'll have to use that soon! :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
It's amazing the difference copper makes. I have learned so much from this website. My goat Molly was way worse than yours and she looking amazing now. I took before and after pics also. I also took pics of the new doe I got this past weekend to show the difference.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's amazing the difference copper makes. I have learned so much from this website. My goat Molly was way worse than yours and she looking amazing now. I took before and after pics also. I also took pics of the new doe I got this past weekend to show the difference.
Can you post your pics? I want to see!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oops, I didn't mean to post the pic of my daughter and her boyfriend. And I don't know how to get it off. LOL

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lol!!! They look great! That's a huge difference! Your daughter needs some copper too.....she's looking a little red! Lol!
I must have forgotten!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm super excited.......I'll bolus them every six months for sure! Thanks everyone!

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
awesome! I've noticed a difference like that in mine as well. haven't done the pictures yet though..... I have a mostly white girl who's getting more colour all over....i'm afraid she's not going to be really white anymore.....

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A high copper mineral will work wonders too. Look for one with 1000-1200ppm of copper, normally only found in the cattle minerals.
I'll do that.......I've got manna pro mineral out right now

1 - 20 of 26 Posts