Post Photos of Spring 2010!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by AlaskaBoers, Apr 14, 2010.

1. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I want to see, green grass, blue skies and gardens.

But, Welcome to Breakup (what we call "spring") It consists of three to six snowing/raining/ and freezing weeks

[​IMG]

This is from 7:39pm, 31F, It doesn't get dark here now until 10:30pm, it got dark at 4pm two months ago. Looking up our driveway you can see the break in the April 14th blizzard, up to a foot of snow in three days...breakup haha!!! :doh:

Oh well it will get nice soon enough.
    post you spring pictures :sun:

2. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Eeeeeeekkkk..... that looks COLD!!!! Beautiful... but COLD! My poor Socks would never make it in Alaska! :laugh: ...... actually either would I!!!! :slapfloor:

Hey at least you don't have the snake problem we do though!!!! Ugh... I HATE, HATE, summer it stresses me out until fall comes around again. Darn evil snakes. :veryangry:

3. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Ok.....I'll take the snow over snakes any day! I'm scared to death of the slithering things!

4. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Everything's greening up quite nicely here! We're even a couple weeks ahead of schedule this year.

All that rain and snow is frightening me...LOL...we're supposed to be moving up there in a couple years! Oh well...more skiing, I guess!

[​IMG]

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    wow FRF. It's green, your goats must be happy!
    down to 28 today, still feels warm and people are walking around in shorts and t-shirts. crazy Alaskans, theyr'e probably trying to trick nature into believing its spring. :)

and yeah, I've never seen a wild snake, and I dont plan to!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :shocked: Brrrrrrr.... that is just plain cold...................OK ............. :doh: .......now I have goose pimples...HeHe.. :laugh: :p
    It is sunny here today... after yesterday getting thunder and pouring down rain...but.. we do have alot of green...... :wink:

7. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    green is good...I'm wishing for green