Potsie's Udder, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Here is Potsie (Buttin'Heads Too Chamber Pot)'s udder this AM. What do you think?

[​IMG]

She wasn't standing right for the rear sorry. She's slightly lopsided in this picture as well..
    [​IMG]

She his a VERY Wide area of attachment in the rear as well. I'm thrilled about that!

2. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    From the first pic it looks wonderful.

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I only snapped one of the rear and that was it. It didn't turn out well. Her legs were too close together for starters.

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I like it!!! She is definately a good lookin girl back there!

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thank you!!! She is looking better and better as she fills. I'd filled her at 3 weeks and she looked good, but this time was even better. By show day she might be spectacular! I do hope so. She's entered. :)

6. alpinemom

alpinemom New Member

Oct 28, 2007
    Waldoboro, ME
    :cool: VERY NICE!!! She looks great,you should do well at the shows.

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thanks, I am eager to see how they all do.

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Overall it looks nice!! Good luck at the shows (but not too much luck since we are both going :lol:)

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know, I can't wait to take mine but there's going to be some very stiff competition. I don't expect to win, but placing sure would be nice. Winning would be FABULOUS!!!

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    LOL ditto on that one Ashley!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stars:

11. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    EEEEEEKKKKK it is only 21 days till the show!!!! We are going to pick up our new trailer this Friday, then we are going to make some modifications to it so hopefully it will be ready to roll!

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    We've talked about working on ours for the show but I doubt seriously it'd be done before the show.

I hope my girls and boys look good at show time. I'll be worrying so much about it.

13. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Lol I am afraid to clip in this flip floppy weather. But I sooooo badly want to see what is under all that fur!!

14. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    ME TOO!!!!! I don't want to clip them and then it freeze or something crazy and then I'm freaking out trying to keep them warm but I don't want to wait till right before the show and walk in with them in butchered coats either. :p Black is so hard to clip anyway! Seriously I should be clipping Blossom now!

15. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    LOL, I clipped their necks for blood drawing and the black ones look so funny lol. I will clip them with a longer blade I guess :greengrin: I don't want any goat popsicles in this weather!

16. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Potsie's udder looks great!!!
    I am having the same issue, I really don't know if I want to shave them with the weather so up and down. I don't think I will be clipping any juniors. I haven't decided what to do. I do have coats, but still I don't want any to get sick form being clipped to soon. :shrug:

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am not clipping any young juniors. Mostly yearlings. Who are you bringing Tina?

I think Potsie definatly has a chance to place in the final lineup!

18. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    For the juniors, I am bringing Robyn, Eazy and Charity. And I will not be clipping them either, now that I know others aren't. I am so relieved!

For Seniors, I am still unsure, I have several to kid in the next week and need to wait to see their udder after freshening. But I am sure to bring Shamrock, she freshened with a very nice udder, and Warpaint didn't freshen yet, but I love what I am seeing so far. And I hope to bring at least two more Seniors. So three juniors, and 4 seniors to this showing.

Tina

19. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Are you taking any bucks? I am hoping to show 4 of my bucks (two in each class)

20. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    We thought about taking the bucks to this one, but decided not to. At least right now, we are thinking no. I may, just may bring Sharpie and Pisces. But I am bringing a doe along that may kid while I am there, as she will be to close to due date to leave behind, maybe two depending on their dates. So I may have my hands full with them to worry about bring bucks too. I don't know yet for sure about the boys. :shrug:
    Teena said I could use her two kidding pens for my goats as they are right under the barn/apartment we will be sleeping in, just in case they do kid. So that will be nice! :)

Gosh I wish your email was working!!!