Potsie's Udder, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    There is a barn apartment there???? Can we share! lol I am bringing a doe who will be kidding around then too. We are not too sure about Chenille's due date as she has a pretty big udder already...

I wish my email was working too! I check it like a zillion times a day and am dissapointed to find no emails in it. I had no idea it wasn't even working :ROFL:

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oh Ashley I just realized that I hijacked your thread. So sorry about that! :(

3. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Yeah, her daughter recently moved out of the apartment above the barn and Teena said that me and the girls could spend the night there. It is right above her kidding area, so that will be nice in case my does decide to have their babies while we are there. I can bring the baby monitor and listen too. Eowyn had quads last time and needed assistance, so I am worried sick about her again this year as she is huge once again.

4. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Yeah Sorry Ashley!
    Chelsey, I so wish your email was working....

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    No you guys keep going! I love where this is going! I LOVE talking about shows! I've entered Rue and Lark for the show but may bring Cruiser too if he seems up to it by show time.

I've entered Cha-Cha too but she's a hairy mess. If I don't clip her it won't be wise to bring her. I could substitute her with another doe like Plenty or Sarah.

I also entered Potsie, Contredanse, Blossom, Minuet and Hera but Hera is dry on one side so she's being scratched and Faith will be taken instead.

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I think I may bring my whole herd, I'll have to see though. I certainly won't show that many but if I bring 4 bucks - one will have to stay alone. And I need to bring my preggo does. And my milkers, and the babies that are still gonna be nursing on some of the does I will show. So I may just pack everyone up lol. I already entered to get the low fees lol. But I may be making several substitutions...

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Laura was talling up the list yesterday. I've alread told her about one substitution I'm doing. Hera for Faith.

I'm certainly not bringing them all but I will bring several. I plan to leave the kids at home that I can anyway. Some of the youngest ones may come but we'll have to see. I'm brining 2 or 3 bucks and that'll still leave several here. LOL

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I still have to send in some registration papers on some of my goats, so I haven't been able to give her their Reg. #'s yet. She is trying to do everything perfectly so we don't have paper work errors cause everyone knows they are NO FUN!

You'll have several bucks still at home because you are a buck collector! I am seriously thinking I want to keep my buck #'s at or under 5. Which is hard because there are so many wonderful bucks for sale but I have to say NO NO NO NO NO lol. I am at 6 right now so I need to weed one of them out.....

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes I have too many bucks and I do have one up for sale and will possibly have more in the future. Who knows with me.

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I went to therapy for it (j/k lol) it is a very hard habbit to break.... :greengrin:

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Haha My problem is I'm not looking or any, they either find me or I keep them!!! YIKES!!!!

12. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Lol I am sure once some baby bucks are born out of some of my does I will want to keep them! Since I added Senshi to my herd I realized just how big those "baby" bucks get!

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes, some you can't help refusing to wether and if they don't sell immediately they linger and then you start to think.... gosh he's nice. I need to use him on some does. ;)

14. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Ashley, Potsie's udder looks wonderful!!! SOOO nice.

You guys are making me so jealous. I WANT TO GO TO A SHOW! Aggh. :ROFL:
    You are going to have to get tons of pics, video, and post results for us ya know :D. Good luck to you all! I hope we have some goat spot goats winning big :clap: :cool:

15. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Hubby's coming with me to this one so hopefully he'll get videos and pictures. I really want some full body, clipped, set-up, full in milk photos for my site.

It was friggid last night!!!! How are we suppose to clip!!!!