The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our family friend of a life time is in bad shape. He got covid and it setup pneumonia in his lungs and he cant hardly breath. They have him on morphine to lessen the smothering feeling. Chris (his son) is waiting to have to call his family.....thats how bad Bill (his father) is.

His son works with my dad and is my dads best friend. Please, please pray for him. His name is Bill. Chris is bills sons name. Chris lost his mom (bills first wife) when he was 3. He grew up with only his dad until his dad remarried. Chris loves his step mom but his dad is his world. Sure they buttheads all the time and get made, but at the end of the day they still love each other and make up for it. So I'm asking you, please pray, pray for Bill. Chris would be lost without his daddy.... Chris is not an emotional person. I nor has anyone in my family heard him cry, So when my dad called saying Chris was breaking down crying to the point you cant understand him...... I know Bill is in bad shape. Please, pray for Bill. He need all the help and love he can get...馃檹馃檹......

Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be keeping this family in my thoughts and prayers. 馃檹馃檹馃檹
How scary, prayers sent to Bill and the family to get through this trying time.
I am so sorry he is really sick. :(
Keeping Bill, Chris and family in my prayers ...I hope he starts to turn the corner to recovery!
Definately praying for Bill and Chris. Thankyou for asking. 馃挄
Thank you all so much.. My dad just talked to Chris and Chris said he is calling the family. Bill is getting worse really quickly.. Thank yall so much for praying......馃檹

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Prayer is stronger in numbers, we are all praying for him.
It really means a lot.. I know that the chance of survival at this point for him is fading. But, all we can do is pray. Thank you and everyone else so much...it means a lot to all of us.. Ill keep y'all updated on Bill. Again, thanks so much鉂...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts