Prayer Fourm

Discussion in 'TGS Announcements & Help' started by Candy, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Candy

Candy Guest

May 14, 2008
    I'd like to see a 'prayer' fourm. The prayer thread in the Chatterbox is getting really full.
    Candy :sun:

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I agree candy.............

well,,,,,,,,,, we ........ALL need prayers.......with our economy plummeting ........we are all hurting in many different ways..............."we the people" .........need to stand together and pray for everyone ............in our really broken state ..............We all struggle............. and forgot to pray for each other ..............and ........."our world" ..............

pray............ we ALL get a president.....that cares about" WE THE PEOPLE".....and "IN GOD WE TRUST :pray: :pray:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree, and will see what can be done.....Candy, for now though, you can make a new topic with your request, we all will see it and then Stacey or Julie can make the decision when she gets back :pray:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I also agree ...............the prayer forum is getting really full.............new prayers are getting a little buried........and hard to keep up with...........It's a getting confusing.......... :wink: