Prayer needed for The Bachelor

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goat fever, Sep 12, 2008.

1. goat fever

goat fever New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Carlisle, PA
    Hi everyone I havn't been on this forum much but wanted to make a post asking for prayer for one of the members on here known as The Bachelor. Some of you may know or remember him from goatweb, he can write the best stories about just everyday life. Anyhow his wife was killed in a car accident on August 22nd coming home for work. The have two son's together one is 18 and a senior in high school and the other is twenty ( I think.) This whole family could use a lot of prayers for the tragedy that has touched their lives.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    my thoughts and prayers are with him in this time of crisis and dispair. I hope that him and his family are able to get through this tragedy. :grouphug:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Our prayers go out to you..... :pray: :pray: :pray: we feel your sadness..... :tears: ....The Bachelor

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thoughts and prayers go out to his family in this time of sorrow and tragedy :pray: :hug:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    My thoughts and prayers go out to The Bachelor, the sons, and the family during this most difficult time. :pray:

6. Candy

Candy New Member

My prayers are with them. Please, dear God, let them feel you holding them in the palm of your hands.
    Candy :pray:

7. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I remember that he provided an uplift for anyone reading his posts. My heart and prayers go to him and his family.

8. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    What a shock. Kathy & Brad felt like neighbors. Yeah he always complained about her crock pot cooking but just the same, you could tell he really loved her.
    Brad our hearts and feeble prayers are with you and your family.
    May the Lord surround you with His peace strength & comfort....to do what we cannot.

9. prairiewolf

prairiewolf New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    southeast Kansas
    What a terrible thing, I am so sorry and his family are certainly in my prayers.

10. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    :pray: My thoughts and prayers are with Brad and his family. I loved his stories about his wife and the crock pot. :tears:

11. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    for those of you who havent met him, you can read some of his stories at http://bbachelor.blogspot.com
    Warning!! Do not attempt to read with coffee or food in your mouth.

12. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I will be sending prayers to Brad. He always has had a good spirit about him that everyone loved.

13. redneck_acres

redneck_acres New Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Idaho
    Oh I am so sorry to hear about Brad's wife. He and his family are definately in my thoughts. I to enjoyed reading his stories on Goatweb.