The Goat Spot Forum banner
261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Edit: wow, didn't realize it was so old!

I've been battling fairly severe anxiety for the past few years. If you guys could pray that I continue to calm down and stay on top of it, that would be much appreciated. :)
Have you tried taking Vitamin B Comlex vitamins? That's one of the things my doctor put me on and it really helps. When I forget to take it, I sure can tell. Also, EO's are really good as well.

I'll be praying for you too.

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Have you tried taking Vitamin B Comlex vitamins? That's one of the things my doctor put me on and it really helps. When I forget to take it, I sure can tell. Also, EO's are really good as well.

I'll be praying for you too.
Hey I'm game! ATM I'm taking Dr Christopher's Relax-Eze ... it's an herbal mix and it helps tons, but doesn't catch all of the attacks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I would love some prayers for my entire family. A year or so ago my Uncle whom was suffering from addiction passed away. Now my uncle is suffering from the same problem, and is in the hospital, and will hopefully be well enough to go to Rehab soon. Quite scary and definitely upsetting would love prayers for peace. Also, my dad is the only brother left that hasn’t gone to hospital or rehab which is scary that both have fallen into this pit of addiction so prayers for my dad as well.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I will pray @carrotsnranch This is so hard for both the person struggling and their family. I have lost multiple people in my life to drug and alcohol addiction. Prayer is the single most important thing you can do for them. Hugs! Praying right now!

·
Goat Crazy!
6,481 Posts
Count me in. My elderly mother has been "self medicating" with beer and wine - and the fall out has been quite difficult and painful. I will be praying for your dad and uncle (and the rest of the fam), @carrotsnranch

261 - 273 of 273 Posts